Campus Wide Precautions
- Regular hand washing will be practiced.
- Staff will wear face coverings on campus and while interacting with the community.
- Classrooms and common areas will be thoroughly sanitized nightly.
- Restrooms and drinking fountains will be sanitized multiple time throughout the school day.
- Staff will be wearing face covering.
- VIP students do not need to wear a face covering.
- Space between children at table top activity time and carpet time will be provided.
- Social distancing will not be practiced during free play and outdoor play.
- Regular hand washing and cleaning of materials will be practiced.
- Students will use personal supplies when possible.
- Classrooms will be deep cleaned daily; sanitized throughout the day by staff.
- Number of students/classes will be limited on the playground.
- Playground equipment will be cleaned between classroom groups.
- Sandbox area will be closed during the first quarter.
- Spacing of students will be provided at tables.
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized after lunch time.
Office & Campus Visitors & Volunteers
- We value our volunteers and appreciate their flexibility and understanding during this time.
- Visitors on campus will be limited.
- Volunteers can support teachers from home.
- Volunteers and visitors will wear a face covering when on campus.
Student Drop Off & Pick Up
- Families will be directed where to enter campus to drop off and pick up students.
- Drop off and pick up will take place outside the classroom.
- To ensure proper social distancing we will monitor the number of adults on campus.
- Families will wear a face covering during drop off and pick up times.
- Students riding buses will be arrive and be dismissed as usual.